Zumos Course – Managing Anxiety available to Primary (and Secondary) children.
Anxiety is a big subject, with a lot of factors involved. This Zumos 28-day programme will enable you to:
· Learn about how anxiety is a normal emotion, with several different types;
· Appreciate how anxiety often has a positive purpose;
· Recognise the symptoms of your own particular experience of anxiety;
· Explore a wide range of practical ways of working with your own anxiety so you can find what suits you best;
· Gain more understanding of what's going on and what you can do about it, so you feel more in control;
· Learn how to improve your own wellbeing so you can be calmer and happier.
Each day’s message takes around three minutes to listen to. It will give you ideas to think about and practical things to do, so you can experiment to find what works best for you. At the end of each week there's a recap so you can celebrate your progress, and at the end of the four weeks you'll be able to see how far you've come – and also see how you can continue your progress into the future.