Dreams and Goals
This half term, Year 6 will be focussing on their Dreams and Goals, analysing the following areas:
- Setting personal learning goals.
- Work out the learning steps to reach their goals.
- Identify and discuss problems in the world that concern them.
- Work with others to make the world a better place.
- Discuss what other members of the class admire about them.
Being Me In My World
This half term, Year 6 will complete a series of lessons bases around the statement 'Being Me in My World'.
These lessons are a fantastic way to support all children in a variety of ways such as helping others feel welcome, how to care about other's feelings and to develop their understanding of being a global citizen.