Being Me in My World
Our Key Objectives:
- I can explain why my class is a happy and safe place to learn.
- I can give different examples where I or others make my class happy and safe. ·
- I know how to use my Jigsaw Journal ·
- I feel special and safe in my class ·
- I understand the rights and responsibilities as a member of my class ·
- I know that I belong to my class ·
- I understand the rights and responsibilities for being a member of my class ·
- I know how to make my class a safe place for everybody to learn ·
- I know my views are valued and can contribute to the Learning Charter ·
- I recognise how it feels to be proud of an achievement ·
- I can recognise the choices I make and understand the consequences ·
- I recognise the range of feelings when I face certain consequences ·
- I understand my rights and responsibilities within our Learning Charter ·
- I understand my choices in following the Learning Charter.
Handy Worksheets to use at Home...