In Spring 2, Year 1 will learn these...
Key objectives for the unit:
- To develop an awareness of the lives of significant individuals in the past who have contributed to national and international achievements.
- To explain what makes a person significant.
- To explain how Florence Nightingale improved nursing.
- To recall and explain facts about Mary Seacole.
- To explain who Edith Cavell was and how she improved nursing.
- To compare the lives of different nurses.
- To persuade others to remember Florence Nightingale, Mary Seacole and/or Edith Cavell.