Our Christ Church Vision
We value all children as unique ‘Children of God’ and welcome them into our safe, loving and supportive Christ Church family. We endeavour to use nurture to encourage individuals to flourish and aspire to reach their God given potential. We rejoice in our rich diversity and our broad, balanced curriculum provides opportunities for all to achieve excellence, open minds and inspire dreams both now and the future.
“Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6
Achieving excellence, inspiring dreams, opening minds, creating futures.
Love, Peace, Forgiveness, Endurance, Thankfulness and Friendship
Our Christian vision is underpinned by our motto, values and mission. Through these, we will:
- Endeavour to provide a safe, nurturing and loving community in which all can achieve excellence, inspire dreams, open minds and create futures
- Build strong caring relationships that are based on mutual respect, friendship and forgiveness
- Encourage all children, irrespective of background or ability, to flourish academically, socially and creatively thereby fulfilling their God-given potential
- Have at its heart collective worship that contributes towards the spiritual development of both children and adults
- Nurture our children's and adults’ mental health and well-being so that they feel a sense of peace knowing that they are loved
- Give children and adults the ability to show endurance so that are able to face the challenges of school, modern Britain and the wider world
- Help our children to develop lifelong values so that they can contribute successfully to their local, national and global community
- Encourage thankfulness in our children so that they appreciate what they have but recognise the needs and wants of others.