In Autumn 2, Year 1 will learn these...
Key objectives for the unit:
- Understand some of the ways in which we find out about the past.
- Use the words ‘past’ and ‘present’ to sort different toys.
- Research toys from past decades and order them chronologically.
- Create noun phrases/expanded noun phrases to describe a toy that belongs to the past.
- Write a description of a toy that belongs to the past.
- Compare and contrast a toy that belongs to the past with the same toy that belongs to the present.