Our Aims and Ethos
We value all pupils equally regardless of their ability, race, or faith. We strive to enable each child to achieve their full potential within a Christian atmosphere. We value our parents as part of our Christ Church family. Our aim is to promote the spiritual, moral, intellectual, physical and cultural developments of all our pupils.
Christ Church CE Primary School is a welcoming and exciting place where children and adults enjoy learning and work hard to realise their potential
- We offer a high standard of teaching and personalised learning set within a broad, balanced and creative curriculum.
- We provide a safe, happy, healthy and inspiring environment that fosters positive relationships and high standards of behaviour.
- We value and celebrate Christ Church’s specific Christian Ethos and the Christian Values that support us daily.
- We develop strong partnerships and positive relationships with parents, carers and the wider community.
- We inspire children to become confident and caring individuals who will make a positive contribution towards society and enjoy future success.
We pride ourselves in the Christ Church 'family'.